Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Team Welch up and running

Well, here we go! We want to share our family photos and experiences with all our friends and family without e-mailing you so many attachments. So here it is a chance for you to see a peek into our lives and even respond to our posts and photos. We will update our blog when we get a chance so make sure to check back every now and then. We think that we have a pretty good team of Welches here just Amanda, Robb, Cole and Millie, and we hope to add more to our team someday. Go Team!


With such warm weather recently, we got a chance to go for a walk to the park and Cole loved taking it all in. He was not so sure about the slide at first. But seemed to like it o.k. We had fun just taking it all in. What a fun day for everyone!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, time to grow his hair out in curls, suit him up in green oshkosh overall shorts, tube socks with green stripes at the top, and then set him loose in the garden. I heard kids turn out to be really good when you do that to them when they are young :). I know one at least. Love you guys and I'll see you this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I think he needs some kind of toy motorcyle RIGHT AWAY! Cool site, thanks for emailing us!

Anonymous said...

Dear Cole, I love you and I want to you to learn how nice I am and to laugh so much when I tell you funny words. I love you forever and love love. We could take a bath at our house. I will go down that slide with you too. Love Maren Great site you guys!

Anonymous said...

Cole gets better and better looking all the time. I'm pretty sure that he looks a LOT like his grandpa Welch. It's hard to believe that he is now 1 year old. We are all so anxious to see him. We last saw him when he was still a baby in arms, so he has grown a lot since then. Grandma sent him some packages and some 'Grandma treats' for his birthday. Hope he had a wonderful time. Love Grandpa and Grandma Welch