Monday, September 11, 2006

I think I deserve a Rootbeer Float


This is a comment that Robb's family will understand, right Randy? After working in the yard or even turning on the sprinklers and watching them my father-in-law will proceed to reward himself with a rootbeer float. That makes perfect sense to me! Cole had to copy his dad with his Choppin Mike lawn mower. It says things like Let's give this lawn a buzz cut in an army drill sargent sort of way. It is so funny! Got to love when kids want to help, maybe we can teach him to do laundry, hmmm? Well anyways I think they earned their floats that day!

1 comment:

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Looks like Robb could use a rootbeer float!! We are getting so excited to come out there we have already started packing!! Do you think they will confiscate our pumpkin carving kit?!