Thursday, April 16, 2009

See my 2 front teeth!


Grant just got in his 2 front teeth. A little white has shown through his puffy little gums. Poor thing he has been whiny all week. Lots of Popsicles have helped. We love the little Mighty Minis because they are so tiny and do not melt fast. Also Grant can hold his own. He loves all food!
I see Grant walking all over the house and with his little white teeth and I try to take it all in because we never want our babies to grow up!

1 comment:

Becky said...

That's a funny picture and so adorable! Teeth...We actually had to go to the dentist this morning for Reed to get his two front teeth removed as his new teeth were coming in and the other two were not falling out. He was pretty brave about it. I know I wouldn't have been.