With some gentle persuasion, the boys decided to be Batman and Robin therefore introducing them to Super Heros. Let me tell you something funny, as soon as they got those costumes on, the really transformed into their characters complete with punches, flying, and flexing their muscles for all to see. It was hilarious to say the least. The hardest part was getting them out of character so that they did not beat up everyone around them. They had a great Halloween with their cousins Maddie and Evan and G&G Hover who came as a hippie and a tourist. Wow, all I can say is I think those costumes will get some play time even after Halloween.
2 comments:
i hope you don't mind, i found your blog off of Elaine's. I think you might have the two cutest boys ever. really.
Cute costumes and I love the first two pictures you posted. What fun a fun Grandma and Grandpa to dress up with the kids!
Post a Comment