
When I told him he could not eat his Valentine candy before he ate his lunch, which he was already getting into. He turns around and gives me a smile and says "Sawwee Mom, Twoo Late"
He tells me that he is a locker-boomer because he goes around locking doors and booming them with his pretend "boomers" which are his hands. I ask him why and he says "Because I am so awesome"( and he was very serious about that).

Overhead when his brother was going to hit him. "Grant, don't you know that you are not supposed to hit your brother, and you are never supposed to hit girls?"
That was a proud moment:)
Cole has recently decided to count his burps and is keeping a tally over 3 days. He is so proud, and I think this was a proud Dad moment too.
3 comments:
Hilarious and HANDSOME!! Holy cow you have good looking kids. :)
I'm sure that was a proud dad moment. Now they will start having competitions. Sorry. But that is boys and they never grow up. The boys sound like such fun. Love Jackie
I miss you and your kids!
Post a Comment