

Can you believe that Cole is 1 already? It has been a wonderful year. We have been truly blessed with such a good baby. We had so much fun on Cole's birthday. I took the day off work so that we could do something fun. We went to Wendys, then we went to the park with Grammie, Aunt Heddie and Maddie. We came back from the park and had messy popsicles. Then Robb and I went out to dinner with Cole. Let me tell you going out to dinner with a 1 year old is an experience. Cole made a huge mess at the table and on the floor. I also made a mess, but I guess I always do. I knocked over my drink and the waiter thought it was Cole, needless to say I just agreed. Geez Cole what a mess your making! That is what you have a kid for to blame the messes on right? Anyways, we love you Cole and can not wait for the year ahead.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday Cole!! You are so sweet and so cute!
love, Craig, Julianne, Olivia and Gwyneth
Post a Comment