What a great day for a party. We had Cole's official birthday party. It was a great day complete with family and friends. Cole had a Peter Rabbit theme with a cake made from scratch. Yes mom I said from scratch! My mom and Hannah helped me make it and it turned out really cute! I was so glad I attempted it. Cole got a really fun playhouse from Grandma and Grandpa which Maddie and him already love. He was not to sure about the whole singing thing and the special milk free cup cake I made him. It was a beautiful day with family. Thank you to all of you who came! We had a great time!Sunday, May 07, 2006
Party like your 1!
What a great day for a party. We had Cole's official birthday party. It was a great day complete with family and friends. Cole had a Peter Rabbit theme with a cake made from scratch. Yes mom I said from scratch! My mom and Hannah helped me make it and it turned out really cute! I was so glad I attempted it. Cole got a really fun playhouse from Grandma and Grandpa which Maddie and him already love. He was not to sure about the whole singing thing and the special milk free cup cake I made him. It was a beautiful day with family. Thank you to all of you who came! We had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Wow, Cole is 1!!!
That was a great party and you did a nice job on the cake. I love when Josh took a bite of Cole's cupcake and didn't know it was soy. Too bad we just let him try it! LOL I'm so glad that Cole and Madison get to grow up together. They always have so much fun. It's great to watch both of them "run around". I love the fact that we are both mothers with wonderful kids : )
RobbandAmanda, pretty cool blog this is my first look at yours- it sure is a good way to keep up on things- Sam is growing up really fast, he and Cole will be great playmates hope all is well with you. Mark M.
Post a Comment