



We saw some wild animals at the zoo, just look at them! They look ferocious. Sometimes I affectionately refer to Cole as the tasmanian devil because of the way he can tear up a house in a second. That makes for some fun cleaning. Anyways, Cole, Madison, My mom and I went to the zoo and had a great time. It was a beautiful day and the kids liked seeing all the animals, especially the chickens, because they are just so exotic. It has been a great summer. I am not looking forward to going back to work. I have had so much time being a stay at home mom. I actually have time to exercise, clean the house, make dinner, play with cole. What a concept, geez. Who knew that so much could be done in one day. I feel like a superhero!
2 comments:
Wow I hope I don't run across those wild animals any time soon, they are scary looking :)
Wow I hope I don't run across those wild animals any time soon, they are scary looking :)
Post a Comment