





Hello everyone!!
We had a great time on our vacation with everyone and thought we would share some of the photos of the events. Here are some random candid shots from the trip.
I really enjoyed the chance to get back into the hills and do some riding, I have missed doing that for a few years now. I remember all the times Todd and I would take off on a Saturday and ride for the afternoon together up third fork and then tie into the trails near porcupine springs campground.
The waterpark was a blast unfortunately we did not have the camera with us for obvious reasons, and with all the slapping of sunblock no one got too burnt, except for Mark J's arms, but he didn't let that stop him.
I can't believe it took me 30 years to see Bear Lake, that is the most gorgeous body of water I have ever seen and I have seen a lot of them out here in the great lakes. Allthough there are some nice views of Lake Michigan that I have seen, they are just not in the middle of the mountains. I look forward to going back some day.
Our favorite part of the trip was just the chance to visit and catch up with everyone again as it is hard to do from so far away and no one likes to talk on the phone that much (besides candace and amanda that is :)
We would like to thank everyone for all your help and hospitality during the trip that was extended to us and we hope to return it someday when you come to visit us!
We love you guys and look forward to the next one!
Robb, Amanda and Cole
1 comment:
Great pictures of a great time. We miss you guys already and are counting the days until we see you again. Give Cole a hug from grandma. Love, Jackie
Post a Comment