Monday, June 19, 2006

Super Dads!







Fathers Day is a time to celebrate the wonderful men in our lives and I am surrounded by them. Cole is so lucky to have a wonderful dad to show him the ropes and help him to grow up intellectual and physically strong. Robb is a great dad, he is so patience with Cole. Cole just loves him and is always going around the house calling him, Oh Daddy he says. What a great blessing to have Robb to help Cole to become a young man. I also have such a wonderful dad. He has taught me to be independent and strong. He has always been o.k. with all of the decisions I have made in my life, or at least he was humble enough to not say anything. I love you dad and I am so glad you are in my life. Cole is so lucky to have 2 grandfathers and one great grandfather to stand as proud role models of what could be. To all of you who have touched our families lives as "fathers" to us I say thank you from the bottom of my heart!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is pretty lucky to have a great mom who loves him and takes the time to chronicle all the fun times that we have as a family.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say I think Robb is an excellent dad as he is so good with Cole. Cole is a sweet little guy and he is so lucky to have such good parents. Keep up the good work Robb and Amanda because your doing a great job. Love ya, Mom
P.S. I love your Blog!!