Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Halloween came and went, and so did Todd and Jenny







r
Todd and Jenny came to visit us for Halloween! We had a ball with them. We went to make our first purchase for our new bathroom with them! We will see if I get my bead board or not Jenny. We also went trunk or treating and Jenny and I had the best decorated trunk! Right Jenny? We put Cole in it to take a photo of our divine masterpiece. We also went to a cider mill and got pumpkins, donuts and cider. Hey Jenny how many donuts did you really get? We came home and carved some awesome pumpkins. Robb proclaimed his would be the best, but I had my doubts. We will let him think that. We made pumpkin casserole and Robb placed it on the rack directly and overflow! I do not think his mom taught him that. We then made pumpkin seeds burnt them and made a pie and smoked out the kitchen! Where is Jackie when you need her? But we had a wonderful time and welcome them to our house anytime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always put a pizza pan under the
pumpkin casserole, I've never roasted seeds and my pies always run over and make a mess of the stove so I'm afraid I would only have been of help with one of your kitchen problems. It all sounds like fun and it looks like fun.
Love you guys. Jackie

Anonymous said...

Amanda - you bring up some very good points, I don't know if I even got 1 full donut!! I am glad we caught our prize winning trunk on film so no one has to wonder who really had the best one (the same thing kind of goes for carved pumpkins too)! It was so good to see you guys. Hope you make it through winter so we can see you in summer!

Anonymous said...

Robb, you may have had the best pumpkin, but I rule at Tetris! Better practice up so I don't smoke you next time! It was a real fun time, can't wait to see you again.