






I am so thankful for family and the traditions that were started long ago. We have a great thanksgiving complete with food, friends and family. Every year we are in Port Huron or Battle Creek celebrating thanksgiving with about 50 relatives from all over. We have a great feast and then the guys play football outside. I do not know why they want to do it after they are stuffed full, but they always do. Robb actually played this year and he scored a touchdown. Go Robb! I missed taking a photo of the dance. The girls interrupt at halftime and crowned a harvet queen. Darn, I did not get picked again. It must be that I put on a few pounds from that turkey. Maybe next year. Aunt Sharon nominated Uncle Ben, so he might be in the running as well. That puts the odds against me! Linda rocked the house with her fabulous meal. You go Linda! You make the best food. The kids got to play with their cousins Erika, Lauren, Vanessa, and Jack. Cole and Madison absolutely love them and they are the best babysitters around! We also got to see Renee, Nolan and Gayle from Canada. Nolan is so cute! Josh was there and Heather and I miss seeing him all the time. He had me laughing so hard I almost spit my food out. It was a great time had by all and I can not wait until next year. I am so thankful for my immediate family and thankful for all the family that came before us who started the traditions. Thank you Grandma Shoody!(as we used to call her).
No comments:
Post a Comment