Saturday, January 27, 2007

Stickers, Stickers Everywhere!




Where do stickers go, everywhere if you are a almost 2 year old. He loves stickers, thanks Val! They are a big hit. Not on the paper that is not fun. Cole's favorite place to put them is on his nose so he can "make funny".
Being an almost 2 year old is fun. Cole has started to use the words me and my. He will say "me a good helper". Which is what we tell him all the time because he loves to help with everything. He helped me dust, sweep and vacuum today, because he wants to, not because I need cheap labor!
He also repeats everything. So we will say thanks bud!(because he is our little buddy) and he will say thanks bud, good helper. He has started to sing his A,B,C's but the LMNOP part is a little shaky and a few letters missing here and there, but it is definitely great to hear. He also likes to count to ten, but usually misses the 9.
He loves to snuggle with Momma and Daddy and gives long kisses where he smooshes his face into yours and moves it from side to side because that is what everyone does when they kiss.
He responds to everything with "Okay". We will ask him a variety of things that he wants for dinner and just for fun we throw in a few gross things and he says "okay" and we laugh.
One of the funniest things that he says is that he likes to push the butts! This means buttons. He will say this at the store at the checkout when he sees the credit card reader machine. It is really funny!
He likes to talk about the grandpas and the grandmas. Grandma and Grandpa Over(Hover) and Grandma and Grandpa Ouch(Welch). We show him photos of his family that is not here and he is learning what they look like and their names.
He is growing up fast and I have never had so much fun in my life!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem Cole!! Glad to hear you are enjoying them! Thank you for the letter, I appreciate it...I have it on my desk, it's such a cute picture! I'm also happy to hear you like the cookie jar! I had fun with you guys and hope to see you again soon...maybe we can take Josh back to the museum, oh i mean Cole!

Anonymous said...

Hey - I swear I check your site all the time and yet there are always new posts! Keep up the good work, I love it! We decided we liked Cole's new hair cut a lot, he looks so adorable! We were glad to read your post about how fun Cole is and all the fun stuff he is saying and doing. With us being so scared about starting our family it is good to hear stuff like that! Seeing you on the backhoe with him and reading the sticker post makes me think you are getting really excited to quit teaching! Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Anonymous said...

I never thought saving the March of Dimes Stickers would be so exciting to anyone, but Lil O and Tiny G just love them, who knew?

Craig