Saturday, January 27, 2007

Their Blinding Me With Science!

Bubble Boy!
Cole and mom on the Backhoe Josh and Val in the Big Mouth, Say AHH!
Cole tried to pump air through a tube to launch a ball!
Grammie and the kids playing a tune
Josh listen to your heart when it's calling for you, I know this is cheesy Josh but I could not resist!

Science!
Cole and I went to the Impressions 5 Museum with Josh, Val, My mom, Heather, and Maddie. It is a great hands-on kids museum in Lansing. Cole loved everything so much that he cried whenever we had to leave a station. That made for a fun time for mom as well. We got to hang out inside a heart, play music, swim boats in water, and learn some fun things. Cole loved the wheels that were attached to weights to show how you could move more weight through motion. They had the best things to do. Val and Josh had a ball as well in the bubble area and the fun house mirrors. Heck I think we got the best photos of Josh at the Museum. It was great to hang out with Joshie and Bal as Cole calls them. We miss you too, your welcome to visit again anytime!

No comments: