Monday, April 16, 2007

Cole's Birthday Party!





We had Cole party early since I am going to be out of town on his birthday and it was a Curious George Party. If you asked Cole he would say "I'm gonna be 2" with his two pointer fingers up and "I'm gonna have a George Party." He got so interested in a few toys such as the drill that Aunt Heddie got him that he had a hard time concentrating on anything else. He did play with his other stuff later though. He loved his radio from mom and his remote controlled truck from dad. I must say that I even like to play with the truck. It is the best remote controlled truck I have ever seen. It does flips, turns and does not get stuck on anything. It is also extremely fast and Cole can even work it. I highly recommend it for little boys! Cole wanted Mom to blow out his candles and grabbed my chin and said you do it. He ate lots of "cake,cake" and had so much fun with the balloons. We had a whole theme of George the monkey with palm trees and banana splits. My mom and I also stayed up until 1:00 making the George cake. It was a fun party and we were so happy to see everyone that came. I can not believe Cole will actually be 2 in a few days, more on that later....

8 comments:

Nick said...

They grow up so fast...

GREAT WORK ON THAT CAKE! That's an amazing Curious George there. We are totally envious...

Ally Cat Girl said...

What an awesome cake! How long did it take to make? Nayeli's b-day party is in 5 days. Can you make her a Cinderella cake? Just kidding! I'm up for the challenge. I've got the mold and have been staring at it for over a week hoping my cake will look like Cinderella! I bet you didn't use a mold for your cake! Cakemaking, another amazing talent you have!

Rebecca said...

Wow...you really know how to throw a party. I can't wait to see how our baby shower cake turns out. You are awesome!

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Wow Looks like a party if I have ever seen one! I can't believe he is already turning 2. I thought his Peter Rabbit birthday was just a few months ago. Well time flies I guess! Sure wish we could have been there. We are totally planning on coming out this summer - get ready! Talk to you later - Jen

Brynn said...

How fun! My mom used to make me cakes for my birthday...I'm going to have to take a cake decorating class or something!

Anonymous said...

It looks like a great party for a great little guy. Wish we could have been there. HOpe cole got our gifts and cards we love you guys. Love Jackie and Randy

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Hey - We want to see the new bathroom!

Weiss Women said...

Happy Birthday Cole!! I too would like to put an order in for a princess cake! It looked like a fabulous party!
love, Julianne