Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Spring!


I love Spring and the coming of Easter. It is a time to think about the renewal of life and starting fresh. It is a time of the Easter season and of the Resurrection. It is so amazing to think about. It makes me feel lucky and happy to have such great blessings surrounding me in my life. One of my greatest blessings is my family. I have a wonderful family who loves and supports me. I also am so lucky to have such a sweet little boy. Here he is with the Easter bunny. He was so scared he just sat there and the lady was waiting for him to smile, and I was not worried about it because I like the photo to be natural and truthful, so I just told her to just take the photo he looks cute just the way he is! So Happy Spring to you from our family! More photos of Easter Sunday to follow...

5 comments:

Brynn said...

That was so cute! Was that the bunny at the mall? Brian and I saw it and were scared too, so I don't blame Cole!

Welch Mom said...

Yes it was the bunny at the mall and it looked like it could eat someone!

Ally Cat Girl said...

I love the photo! I think the Easter bunny can be scarier than Santa Claus. He is twice as big!

Rebecca said...

Too cute!!!

Weiss Women said...

I love that he is actually sitting in the same picture frame as the dressed up holiday figure. My children wouldn't know anything about that!