Oh My Gosh!! That was hilarious! I don't know if it is because you kind of look like hot bobble heads...or if it is because I may have seen you dance like that before! Were those the clothes you picked out during your last shopping trip! This was great!
First you accuse me of dressing like I come from the 80's then you put me in groovy 70's disco clothes, so what is a guy to do with those mixed signals? LOL
4 comments:
That was SO FUNNY!!! Way better than mine...I'm going to have to do another! :)
Oh My Gosh!! That was hilarious! I don't know if it is because you kind of look like hot bobble heads...or if it is because I may have seen you dance like that before! Were those the clothes you picked out during your last shopping trip! This was great!
First you accuse me of dressing like I come from the 80's then you put me in groovy 70's disco clothes, so what is a guy to do with those mixed signals? LOL
Dude, lookin good man, that was hilarious. Awsome.
Post a Comment