Monday, February 25, 2008

Today's Quote from Cole...

As we were all outside walking into the grocery store and it was a little cold and windy...
"Hurry, we better put our hats on before our hair blows off"
If only all the bald guys in the world would of had that advice before they lost their hair!

3 comments:

Brynn said...

Oh he's so funny!

Jessie said...

Cute! And I'm lovin your new background.

Chris and Whit said...

What a sweet heart! By the way, for my human development class, we were supposed to "interview" some kids to see the funny theories they have on things (I kinda forgot about it) so when we were supposed to present it to the class, I told them what Cole said, and they thought it was hilarious! He definately got more laughs than anyone else! Just thought you'd like to know you have an ACCEPTIONALLY cute boy!