Saturday, March 08, 2008
Thoughts from home
The only thing worse than getting the flu is getting the flu while you are pregnant! I think I pulled a muscle throwing up so hard. Not fun. I am just waiting for Robb and Cole to get it so I can turn around and take care of them. Robb left work Friday to come home and take care of me. I have been sleeping for 2 days straight it seems! The funny thing is that I just went to the Dr. the day before and was telling her I am so glad I haven't gotten the flu and had to deal with dehydration. I guess I spoke too soon. We all had the flu shot so this is a strain that does not cover it, the only good thing is that the people I know that had a shot and got this flu had less severe symptoms. So hopefully we will not pass it on to anyone! I felt bad for Cole because I just kept putting on kids shows on t.v. for him to watch and hoped he would not get bored with them. He kept coming over and covering me up with the blanket and telling me "I so much love you". Well that made me feel better if only for a moment. So hopefully my next post will be better and I will be able to get out of the house soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sorry to hear that you have been sick. I so much enjoy seeing pictures of everyone. Big warm hugs from all of us in Florida.
Aunt Pam
Sorry to hear you are so sick! Next time that happens you need to call me and have me take Cole for you! I probably won't see you until I get back from my 3 week trip to Utah, so take care and have a Happy Easter!
Extra points to Rob... nice job man! Oh yeah... get well soon!
Oh that is awful! Joseph just got some sort of yucky cough and runny nose, and we are just hoping me and Brian don't get it! Get better soon!
it sucks being sick, especially when you're pregnant! I hope you feel better soon!
Oh, I'm sorry you've been sick! I hope you get better soon. Love you!
hope you feel better soon-- i remember throwing up with a bug while pregnant with Matthew: take a sip of water, lay down, get up, dry heave, throw up, lay down, baby would kick kick kick, and repeat a few times a day, it's no fun-- I feel for you. also, Cole sure sounds like a sweetie! soo cute-- write all the cute sayings down, because they're hard to remember later when they stop saying them!
Post a Comment