That is one of the cutest baby pictures I think I have ever seen! Beautiful and I love his clothes with the little blue polka dots. You are a wonderful photographer by the way.
What a beautiful picture! So precious.
So sweet!
Great Photo Amanada! I love how his hand is the focus. So adorable. You are really great!
Wow! what a great photo! You're so talented! I love that I can see the tiny little wrinkles in his hands. Adorable!
What a sweet sweet baby!! He looks a ton like Cole (at least I think so!) :) Your pictures are AWESOME!!
This is beautiful! You are so talented.
so adorable..and hey, if you ever come to Utah, so let me know because I'd love to have you take photos again of our family sometime!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is one of the cutest baby pictures I think I have ever seen! Beautiful and I love his clothes with the little blue polka dots. You are a wonderful photographer by the way.
What a beautiful picture! So precious.
So sweet!
Great Photo Amanada! I love how his hand is the focus. So adorable. You are really great!
Wow! what a great photo! You're so talented! I love that I can see the tiny little wrinkles in his hands. Adorable!
What a sweet sweet baby!! He looks a ton like Cole (at least I think so!) :) Your pictures are AWESOME!!
This is beautiful! You are so talented.
so adorable..and hey, if you ever come to Utah, so let me know because I'd love to have you take photos again of our family sometime!
Post a Comment