Hi Amanda! I love those small ponds for the small fish. We're in Utah now and the first item of entertainment that we purchase was such a pool. I hope you guys are doing great!
Cute picture! I love all the pictures you've added to your blog. I am going totally bananas so I could relate to the banana picture, even if it's not the meaning you intended!
3 comments:
Hi Amanda! I love those small ponds for the small fish. We're in Utah now and the first item of entertainment that we purchase was such a pool. I hope you guys are doing great!
Cute picture! I love all the pictures you've added to your blog. I am going totally bananas so I could relate to the banana picture, even if it's not the meaning you intended!
I love this picture and the banana picture; they're adorable! It was great to see you and your cute family on Sunday.
Post a Comment