
Some of Cole's funniest sayings:
- After the shower with my hair sticking up "Mom your hair is frusterbating!"
- Mom hurry we need to clean up the house before Dad "beats us up" or mom I am going to beat you up when we race(o.k. just so you know this means he will beat us as in win or get home before we get it clean or beat me in racing)
- Cole stepped on my toe and I said Ouch! My mom was there and said "oh suck it up" and Cole replies "Mom, Dad can suck it up with his power fan"
- Maddie and Cole " When we become big pursemans we can drive"
- Cole says"Mom, Grant has a big belly just like you"(guess it is time to go on a diet)
5 comments:
That is so cute. I think one of the best things about having little kids is the funny things they say.
Who needs comedies when we have children to keep the laugh lines coming?
Amanda - I LOVE your blog header. so way cute dahling! I love your photography. Your fabulous!
I love how kids keep us so entertained. I love the way their little minds process information!
What a cutie! The blogs that list the funny things he does are always my favorite :)
How cute! I love to hear the funny and darling things three-year-olds say.
Post a Comment