
7 years ago today we were dancing hand in hand to Elton John's "Your Song". 7 years ago today we were anxiously awaiting the time to make our love for each other official. 7 years ago today we were dreaming about our future life together. 7 years ago we were thinking about how our lives were about to change forever and for the better. 7 years ago today I could never imagine that we would now share a wonderful home, 2 sweet children, a heart full of compassion, and more importantly an eternal future together.
Happy Anniversary to Us!
9 comments:
Happy Anniversary! Hope you get to do something special!
Lucky 7's
Happy Anniversary sweetie. I can only hope the next 77 are as sweet!
That's awesome! It's also my parent's anniversary today, so happy anniversary to all! They're celebrating 36 years. Hope you do something fun for the big day!
Happy Anniversary!
Cindi
Happy Anniversary!!! congrats!
Happy belated anniversary! We also love "Your Song" and I loved your description of all of your anticipation. Married life is the best, huh?! BTW, I love your header. You're so talented and your boys are adorable.
Happy Anniversary!! It seems like you have always been a family and part of our family. We are sure glad that you met and married and made two such cute little boys. We love you all. Love Jackie
\
Happy Anniversary! Amanda it seems like I've known you most of my life...well, I guess I kind of have! We love you guys and are grateful for your example of such a wonderful marriage! Congrats
You made my eyes water. How sweet. I loved your post. Congrats to a wonderful 7 years!
Post a Comment