




Well it took me long enough to get this post up, but here it is! We had so much fun with the visit from our family. We kept ourselves busy by doing lot of fun, well and productive things. We went to a ballgame and saw lots of fantastic fireworks and the babies were so great through it all. Jenny helped me at my first attempt at jam and we made lots! Todd, Robb and Cole put up new fencing around the deck which looks so nice. Cole had a lot of fun using his own tools and pretending to work with them. We also went boating and had some skiing, and kneeboarding. And the babies well they loved laying next to each other and they both were so cute and wonderful. We loved seeing them all and they drove from Utah to see us! They have decided to make this a yearly visit and we love to have them anytime!
3 comments:
What darling pictures! I love every single one of them and think you are super talented. Your jam looks yummy; that is my favorite thing to make and store.
Asleep on the hay...that was so adorable! You are a fabulous photographer! I'm blessed to know so many talented people. I miss you and all of my wonderful Michigan friends. I think we're finally getting our townhouse sold, yipee!
Well, the cousins look like they enjoy each other. They are all probably the cutest kids ever and even though I am grandma I am not prjudiced one bit. Love Jackie
Post a Comment