Tuesday, March 17, 2009

They learn young



So we went to Sahara for dinner as it has one of our whole families favorite type of food- Middle Eastern, and we all ate well. But Grant seemed to eat the most. He could not stop shoving food into his mouth. He was like a machine and it was his job to eat. Guess he has to keep his rolls sufficiently chubby! When we got home we put the boys in the tub for a bath. Grant was so full he let out an enormous burp, was he startled? No, he thought it was hilarious and so did Cole. What is it about boys thinking that bodily noises are so funny. And no it does not end with getting older!

3 comments:

Becky said...

How adorable! Baby burps are the best as are all the other funny noises they make. Though, they loose there charm after age 4 in my opinion, or at least with mom, they may still entertain others for years to come. Now that the two of them have each other for an audience, you will no longer be that quiet example of propriety that you once were with Cole. "How can it not be funny when everyone else is laughing but you mom?"

alisa and sometimes brandon said...

Haha! That's hilarious. I have a feeling they'll continue egging each other on in this fashion, oh, for the rest of their lives. :)

Natalie said...

That's so funny and cute...as cute as burps can be, of course. I can't believe our boys are grwoing up so quickly. Rex also finds amusement in making noises. I think I'll be in big trouble if I ever have another boy.