I recently entered Robb in a Hot Dad Contest at Parenting.com and he was chosen to be featured. Below is the article that was on the site. If you click on the photo it will get larger and you can read the whole article. Am I lucky or what?
Sunday, March 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That was so sweet and I loved what he said about having a baby sooner.
How cool! Can't wait to read it.
That is awesome!
wow! so fun! congrats to Robb! (and to you, after all, he's YOUR hottie :0)
That is so fun! Of course he is a hot Dad! That was really sweet that you entered him and a tribute to him because he won!
Do I get some royalties or something? :)
That's awesome. He is such a great Dad. Now he needs to enter you in a hot mommy contest! You guys are such a cute couple.
Post a Comment