Alright, so I guess I am catching up on my blog posts. Anyways, I wanted to post our pics of our summer vaca. We had a great time. We went to the beach and Cole stood in the sand, big deal for all of us. I think I almost cried when this happened, really tears welled up in my eyes. Those of you who do not know Cole has a sensory disorder but underwent treatment and it worked! I think I was more happy than him. We had a great time at the beach and the boys made themselves castles in the sand, we also walked the beach and took in the beautiful Michigan waves. We staying in a hotel and somehow we got upgraded to a suite and had a jacuzzi tub in the middle of our room. That was a hit! The sleeping all in one room was not so great, but the kids loved the pool. We also went go-karting and to a yummy cheeseburger joint. Best I have ever eaten! I loved this vacation and loved being with my family!
What great photos! I'm so glad that Cole's therapy was successful; I know what you mean about being so happy and relieved that you well up with tears over what anyone else would consider a small and insignificant thing. Your boys are so handsome and I can't believe how big they are getting. You have an adorable family!
Michigan has some of the prettiest sights! I think our trips to those beaches when we lived there were some of my favorite vacations too and I know the boys loved them. That's amazing that Cole could be helped with his sensory stuff. Wow!
6 comments:
What great photos! I'm so glad that Cole's therapy was successful; I know what you mean about being so happy and relieved that you well up with tears over what anyone else would consider a small and insignificant thing. Your boys are so handsome and I can't believe how big they are getting. You have an adorable family!
Michigan has some of the prettiest sights! I think our trips to those beaches when we lived there were some of my favorite vacations too and I know the boys loved them. That's amazing that Cole could be helped with his sensory stuff. Wow!
Awesome trip! I love the picture of the beach.I think I would like a copy- I will get back to you on decorating-and I will pay for it.
So many great pics! The one with your feet in the sand is perfect - what a milestone for Cole. =)
Sounds like a great trip. I'm missing Michigan!
Looks like a wonderful vacation. EVerything included, relax, play and family couldn't be better. Love Jackie
What a cute little family you have!!! Looks like you had a blast.
Post a Comment