Tuesday, October 06, 2009

8 years and counting...




THEN

NOW


At least it is not 8 kids and counting! I am so glad that 8 years has gone being married to my husband. What we have learned in 8 years:
That we think very differently: creative vs. analytical
That we both like to win at rock, paper, scissors(which determines who changes the diaper)
That he likes a cup next to the sink all day( I have come to learn this)
That I like to take my dirty socks off and leave them at the end of the bed(he has learned to tolerate this)
That we have 2 wonderful boys that we love and drive us crazy at the same time
That manners at the table are still being learned and relearned by all!
That we can still see each other like we used to look
That we are both very determined and can get things done!
That we love staying in and being with each other
That we have separate hobbies and appreciate and respect that time for one another
That we have learned to let each other grow even when we could of just said "told you so"
That we were meant to be together!

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are even cuter now then you were 8 years ago! =)

Rebecca said...

Congrats! You look beautiful by the way in your wedding dress. That is a neat idea to write down what you have learned-love it.

Natalie said...

Yay! You two are a wonderful couple. Happy Anniversary!

Chris and Whit said...

Just yesterday I was thinking how much I love October because it's such a pretty month. Then I remembered how beautiful your wedding was, no wonder you chose October. Congratulations guys, we hope to follow your example and be as happy as you in 8 years. Love you!