Oh well I try my best to keep up! I just got so busy with Photo stuff after Thanksgiving and it did not subside until Christmas. Love being busy in that aspect!
So here are a few Thanksgiving memories from this year:
Grant playing the "shy guy" with his Uncle Joshie

Our Harvest Queen this year. Every year the guys play football, and every year we interrupt them at "Half Time" to crown our Harvest Queen. So much fun, sometimes we steal the football and play a little ourselves.

My brother and sister. We very rarely get a nice photo together.

Grant showing me where to put his food!

My brother and his girlfriend Val, this one is for my mom who said she needed an updated photo of them. Such a cute couple.

Aunt Linda making everyone laugh as usual. She makes the best pies!

My Grandma and Grandpa. They make themselves a cute couple as well.

Robb and Grant. Cole was too busy playing for us to get a picture.

I am Thankful for Family and for good memories of a wonderful Thanksgiving!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great Thanksgiving. And your hair looks super cute. I'm kind of in a hair rut right now...
I don't think I realized you had a brother. Now there's proof with a picture! =)
It really is true that there are times when a picture can say more than words, or something to that effect. Loved seeing your family on film and you are all so good looking! Grant is getting so big so fast and boy is he cute! Oh, and it's never too late to be grateful :)
Post a Comment