
This pic was taken before we left for Cole's first movie.
We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks with my sister and her daughter. The first thing he asked when the movie started was " Where is the remote to this t.v., because it is too loud." He and his cousin Maddie talked in loud voices throughout the show and laughed really loud. Then he ate his popcorn and after a while turned to me and said " I am all finished with my popcorn, now I am ready to watch the movie.( * Side note: Me, I do not even make it through the opening credits and my popcorn is almost finished. I usually make Robb be the keeper, and tell him not to let me have it, then I beg for it back. This usually happens many times throughout the movie) Cole ended up sitting on my lap for most of the movie. It was so cute to see his reaction to a first, as I think we forget that children have not experienced all the things we have.
4 comments:
I love it! It is so neat to watch our kids experience things isn't it?
How wonderful! At our age I think the reasons we go to places like the zoo or Disneyland or the movies with our kids is primarily to watch them experience the things we loved. Watching their reactions is almost better than the event!
Movies are so fun (at any age). My favorite part is the popcorn! =)
Darling!
Post a Comment