For some reason Cole wants to quantify things these days like how much he loves something and how much someone is going to be in trouble. See below
Cole: "Mom, I love you and Dad and Grant infinity 2009" and I never love you zero"
Cole: "Oh! Grant is in so much trouble he is in infinity 2009 trouble"
Cole: "Asks how many vitamins are in these green beans or in this Oreo?" We usually respond with some made up answer trying to decipher our make believe scale compared to other foods. Cole will usually think he needs to eat more of the foods that have vitamins. He usually responds to us "Wow that is a lot"
Cole: Playing pretend " I am the Sea Sprite(what we named Grandpa's boat) Crusher Infinity 2009 Bad Robot"
These responses make Robb and I chuckle under our breath as not to embarrass him. But it usually provides humor to our day.
Oh what smart little minds can think up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Infinity 2009 trouble, oh no! Such a clever boy!
What a good opportunity to develop good eating habits. Take every advantage you are offered. Sounds like he's getting ready to become an engineer with numbers being to important. Love Jackie
Post a Comment