Friday, September 03, 2010

Cole's Preschool Graduation







Alright, well I figured I should probably post this before school starts! I am so behind...
Anyway Cole had his preschool graduation. There were lots of songs and even a slide show that I made for his class. I had taken lots of photos since I went on every field trip and came to every party they had. It was fun to be able to spend so much time helping in the classroom. Grant even got to go to the parties. Cole had a great year with his teachers Mrs. Hill and Miss Regina. They taught about colors, numbers and letters, and writing and reading. Cole got an award for being the head of the class in reading. He never seems to amaze me with his smart little brain. He made lots of new friends and his teacher wrote on his report he was a model student. Now, if we could just get the same behavior at home :)
Anyway, he had a great year and is looking forward to Kindergarten!

1 comment:

Deanne said...

Yay for kindergarten! Does he start tomorrow? Is he excited? Is it all day?

Truman starts tomorrow - half days. I can't believe Sophie is in 1st grade already!