Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy 4th of July!



I love the 4th of July. It is one of my favorite holidays because I love fireworks and spending time with family on a lake boating, swimming, grilling and sitting around the fire. It makes me think about my independence and the men and women that made that happen. It is a beautiful holiday that makes me very happy to be a part of! It does not hurt that my birthday is coming up either and my mom was due on the 4th with me. Cole loved the fireworks that go "boom, boom" as he likes to say. It was a wonderful day spent with wonderful people. Happy Independence Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mandy(a little late) from the Florida crew *S*. We have been so crazy busy down here that I don't have much time to read blogs. Hugs and we will see you in a few days

David, Pam, Troy and Grandma Hover

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I love your fourth of July pictures! The pictures of the three of you are especially cute :)