Sunday, July 01, 2007

Important things first!

The other day Robb was taking a nap on the couch while I was getting ready to go somewhere and was standing in the bathroom. I looked out to see what Cole was doing and he was getting the couch blanket(the blanket Robb's mom made for him and when we were dating I said if we ever broke up I did not want anything but I would take this blanket!) and he was trying hard to cover Robb up with it. Then he went over and got the remote and took it and put it next to Robb because this is a majorly important thing to Cole. Everyone needs this when they sleep! Then he patted him on the back and walked away. I just thought it was so funny to get a glimpse of this when he did not know I was looking.
Good thing Dad has the remote when he sleeps because he would not be able to veto Mom's shows in his dreams! Yes I am getting vetoed now by Robb and Cole who asks to watch baseball games. I never had this happen in my life! My dad and brother did not watch sports on t.v. , maybe an occasional ice hockey game. Which is a sport I love to watch. So I cherish the night time t.v. I get to watch my shows all alone and eat a whole bag of popcorn myself. Yes I am simple to please!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

That is so cute! I love your little Cole!!

Rebecca said...

That is so sweet of Cole. I feel your pain with all of the sports on t.v. Thank goodness for DVR, we get to watch all of our shows too!

p.s. great job on your photo site!