Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have finally figured out what tagged means!



4 JOBS I'VE HAD...

*Dog Kennel Worker- I picked up poop for $.10 a pile

*The Gap Clothing Store-I hated folding that dreaded Jean Wall

*On field promotions at the ball park-that is where I met Robb

*Bussed tables at
Cappuccino Cafe-used to break cookies so that we could eat them, because the owners would not sell broken cookies!

4 MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER...

* The Family Man-love it and own it, it has a cute message!

*Lord of the Rings-own them as well

*Space Balls-spoof on Star Wars, very funny

*Big Fish


4 PLACES I'VE LIVED...

* Battle Creek, Mi.

*Sarasota, Fl.

*Lansing, Mi.

*Australia-for 3 weeks, does that count? It makes me a little less boring


4 TV SHOWS I LOVE...

*Grey's Anatomy

*Dancing with the Stars

*Top Chef

*Project Runway


4 FAVORITE FOODS...

*Chocolate

*Ice Cream

*Falafel, hummus and grape leaves

*Chips and guacamole


4 WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY

*My Yahoo

*ajwelchphoto

*Friends Blogs

*My Blog of course!


4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW...

* Australia

* Hawaii

* Chicago

* Any where in Europe


4 FRIENDS I WANT TO TAG...

*Rebecca Mauss

*Jenny

*Allison

*Julie

3 comments:

Brynn said...

10 cents a pile?!! You LUCKY girl!

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

I don't get it. What does tagged mean!

Cherice said...

This was an interesting post to read! I never would have guessed some of these things! As to reading websites--I use Google Reader to aggregate all my favorite blogs, websites, and other RSS feeds. Do you know if MyYahoo functions the same way?