To Robb,
Thanks for being a fun-loving, big-smiling, soft-spoken, bear-hugging, great-helping caring dad!
You are the best in the way that you talk to Cole so sweetly. You take care of his needs and give him that "rough-housing" and wrestling that only a dad can give. You spend time with him to let you know you care and I think that is what makes him so mellow and sweet. I love when we laugh together at the things he does and the mistakes we make. I am so lucky to have you on my team so that we can raise wonderful kids together. That is what life is all about!
1 comment:
Thanks sweetie, it was a great Father's day this year in that we got to share it with 3 generations of Welch men. It was a lot of fun to have my dad visiting us and to enjoy the day with Cole.
Post a Comment