Friday, June 01, 2007

Well it is official now!

I finally decided to do it... I quit! I am taking the leap of faith and continuing my photo business and quiting teaching. I want to be able to stay at home and be with Cole and any future siblings. No I am not making any announcements yet.
I loved the students that I taught for the past 4 years but I just love my family more. It is really weird because I have people fighting over my job and calling and asking me questions before I am even done. But I am so excited for the next adventure of my life. Here is my letter below:

10 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

Good luck with your new endeavors! As soon has Mason's hair grows back(Jordan buzzed it all off!),I'd like to talk to you about taking the boys pictures.

Elaine

Brynn said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited for you! You will do so well in your photography career!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Amanda!
I am so proud of you. I can still remember our conversation in the darkroom one early morning talking about this exact thing. I really wish you just the best in everything you do and am so glad you'll have the time to be where you need to be.

Becky said...

You are brave but it is for the best of all reasons that you are making this life change. Kids are the best! and definitely deserve all we can do for them. Though, I am at this moment in need of commitment, koo-koo!

Rebecca said...

You are such a talented woman and I know you will be successful. Cole is so lucky to have you as a mom. We will have to get together more often now that you are officially a "stay-at-home" mom. Have fun!

Nick said...

Glad to hear it! Best of luck with the photography work!

Weiss Women said...

Yeah!! Craig and I are so excited for you guys!! Congratulations! That school district is really going to miss you! But your kid(s) will be so happy!
love you, Julianne and Craig

Todd*Jenny Lei*Savannah*Nate said...

Hey - your letter is dated March 1 - did it take you 3 months to turn it in?! I think you will be so happy. Congrats - hope you have a blast!

Ally Cat Girl said...

Wow, I think this goes on record as the entry with the most comments! I'm really happy for you! Good luck in your new career. I know you'll continue to do great!