Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Life is a little crazy right now...

I am ready to crash and relax. I think I go in spurts a lot. I am go, go, go until I fall, and yes I do fall. I am cleaning out my classroom, cleaning my house for company that is coming( I know that they would not care, but I do), trying to do something nice for all the people that have helped me and I have worked with, my mom who has watched Cole for 2 years and make Robb something special for father's day. No wonder my skin and eyes are a mess! I look bad!!! Oh well next week Wednesday I have nothing scheduled and will just lay on my couch and stare at nothing and listen to nothing. That sounds like fun to me!!!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So... you do actually fall? I'll believe when I see it. You are amazing with all that you do!

Becky said...

You are the woman! Even when you don't think you have it all together, it seems like you do, good job! You are awesome. I understand about enjoying silence, except maybe when you start hearing the pulse in your ear.

Anonymous said...

Well, Amanda, I am sorry that we contributed to your crazy days but you most certainly didn't fall. Everything was great, house looked good, food was delicious and the company was the best. Loved seeing you guys and we love you and are very proud of the lives you are living and the family you are raising. Love, Jackie

Welch Mom said...

Well I think it was more me than anything. You guys made me feel relaxed and comforted when you where here. Thanks for contributing to the relaxation not the stress! We loved having you!

Amanda