Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here are the photos of my little nephew!




I got to see him again tonight and Heather will see him for the first time. That must be so hard not to be able to see your baby right after they were born but everyone else can. She is doing so well recovering. I am so proud of her. She looks great. Evan is doing alright as well. He is on a respirator device to help him breathe right now. He will probably be there for awhile until his lungs develop. He opened his eyes and looked at me tonight. He also squeezed my finger. He is so cute and so small. It is so amazing to see them so tiny and helpless. I love him already and can not wait to hold him. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers!

5 comments:

scubapam said...

He is so cute. Congrats to Mark, Heather, Maddie and little Evan. We can't wait to see him in July although he will be a big boy bye then.

Hugs to all

I am glad I found this blog. It will be nice to read what is going on. We feel a little out of it down here in paradise *S*.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the reunion

Grandma Hover, David, Pam and Troy

Rebecca said...

Wow, that is exciting (and stressful) news for you guys. I hope all is well. What a cute baby!

Nick said...

That's great news. Nieces and nephews are awesome!

Weiss Women said...

what a cutie pie! We are so glad that everything is going so well.
love, Julianne and Craig

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie. So glad everything is going well. We were a little worried after last time as I suppose you were. Congratulations to you all. Hope to see you soon.
Love to all, Sheri & Craig