
I was getting ready for church last Sunday and Cole asked me "Mom you gettin dressed?" I said "yup". I started to put on my skirt and he said "Mom you gonna wear a skirt?" I also said "yup". Then I put the skirt on and was looking in the mirror. He turned to me and said "That looks good Mom." I chuckled for a second thinking he just told me I looked nice. I guess I got his approval to wear this. He has tried to pick out my clothes and shoes before. He always goes for the sequined pick strappy sandals. I guess they jump out at him. What would we look like if we let our kids dress us? Wow quite scarey. I guess this all made me realize how fast he is growing up and getting his own opinion.
2 comments:
When Nayeli picks out my church clothes, I always end up wearing a Christmas tie. Even in the summer.
That is so cute! That little Cole is such a sweetie!
Post a Comment