
Well in honor of baseball playoffs I thought we should give a shout out to our team. The reason I say our team is because Robb would not have it any other way! He used to play for the Red Sox minor league team so we have many ties to them. The funny thing is that last year I went to New York and was looking to get Cole something and saw a cute NY Yankees jersey, but had reservations. I called Robb to ask him if I could get it and he acted like I was crazy. What was I thinking! I must have been overwhelmed by the bright lights. Right now I really want to watch Dancing with the Stars, but Robb will not let me change the channel because he is watching the game with his eyes closed I might add! So I will wait for him to go off to bed so I can watch my DVR'd show. I like watching baseball in person, especially when Robb was pitching, but it is harder to watch on t.v. I started critiquing the Diamondbacks uniform the other day and then heard myself through Robb's ears and realized that he was probably thinking I should go in the other room(which is what I would think or say when he criticizes my shows). So I will root for the Sox and put forward my best effort to focus on the game and not the uniforms so that Robb I mean we can enjoy the playoffs, at least until they are over!
3 comments:
I seriously was laughing at this post because I could just cut and paste that to my blog about Josh and I (minus actually playing for the Red Sox). Very funny! Maybe we need to throw a "Red Sox" party in honor our our husbands.;)
-Rebecca
p.s. How's the "morning sickness" treat'n ya these days?
You would be surprised at how much of a game you can retain while watching it with you eyes closed. If my team does not get it together real quick you won't have many more pportunities to critique the fonts used on their jerseys. :)
Hey, Beckett came through for them again, man. Best of luck to your Sox during the playoffs. I don't know that I have a baseball team of my own, but I do cheer for Boston's other team now that the NFL is in full swing! Go Pats!
Post a Comment