There was a girl who finished high school and found a fun summer job at a baseball park. While working there she helped people humiliate themselves by running dizzy bat races and racing the mascot. She was always clad in a bumble bee yellow t-shirt and tan shorts. She had some nice legs or so she was told?
On the other end of the ballpark was a baseball player who was a pitcher who could throw the heat. Sometimes when he was in the dugout he wasn't paying attention to the game, but was distracted by the girl with the nice legs.One day a friend of theirs set them up on a date, even though the girl had no idea who or what the guy looked like because she never payed any attention to the game or the players. She told her friend to tell the guy that she would meet him under a few conditions. 1) She would meet him and if she liked him she just wanted to be friends. 2) If she did not like him she did not even want to be friends with him. Of course being the good friend that she was, she told him not a word of warning.They met one night and ended up connecting and talking all night.He walked her to her car and gave her a huge hug. She was blown away by his charm and great looks and knew after that hug she would be with him for a long time!
They talked every day and saw each other as much as possible. The girl even lied,yes lied to her parents about who she was seeing because she did not know if they would approve of her dating someone who was older and going to be leaving town in the fall.
But, the relationship continued across the ocean to Australia. She went to school and he worked played baseball around the world. She took many trips to see him and he drove through snow storms and many nights to see her. The distance created a need for them to be with each other.
Eventually they had to be together and he moved to be with her and go to school. They dated for four and a half years before he popped the question one night with a ring pop!
The two wed in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in a rose garden. They knew that they would make each other smile for all eternity. Even today they can not believe that they found each other from half way across the country. Life brought them to each other and life continues to make them stronger and closer than ever.And they lived happily ever after...
THE END
Happy 6th Anniversary Robb!
I love you
7 comments:
You guys were HOT...and STILL ARE!Happy Anniversary!!!
Speaking of legs, Robb was showing off his in that sitting picture, eh?
And thanks for noticing Nick!
Great post sweetie, happy anniversary.
Happy Anniversary guys! I love this. I love to hear your story. SO CUTE!
It is so fun to see pictures of you guys when you were dating. Happy Anniversary from me as well!
Happy late anniversary! I loved the cute pictures of you dating too! Oh, and every time I hear your story I love it!
I love the old photos of you guys. I remember when Mandy met Robb. She told me that she would never date a baseball player and then she married one. I'm so glad you found each other. I love both of you and enjoy all the time our families get to spend together.
Post a Comment