
I found the most adorable costume for Cole on sale at Gymboree. He was going around saying "Argh Matey" and "Walk the Plank." We went to a Halloween Carnival at church, the zoo boo with Grammie, Heather, and Maddie. We got to see Grampie who was volunteering at the zoo boo. Doesn't he look great in his costume as well? The kids loved riding the train, playing the games and getting candy of course! All of these things were before Halloween so Cole got plenty of use out of his costume.
On Halloween Cole was hilarious to watch trick or treating. He definitely got the hang of going to people's doors and saying trick or treat. He was sprinting from house to house. Robb and I could barely keep up with him! He would go up before us, knock on the door and say trick or treat, then say thank you, thank you! He also discovered that he could swing his bucket and all the candy would go flying out everywhere. Well being a boy he thought that was so funny. So of course he kept doing it. Robb and I scrambled to get his candy from the sidewalk. When people saw his bucket was empty they wanted to fill it up more! We picked a few things for him to keep and recycled the rest to other kids. It was a great Halloween filled with fun, exhaustion, and laughs.
7 comments:
Cole looks so grown-up in his costume. That must have been so funny to hear him say walk the plank and aye matey.
Cole looks amazing! Great work, guys! Robb, I missed the LAN due to a late family commitment (one that included a ton of great food). When can we touch base on your web stuff, though? Thursday or Friday a possibility? Let me know. Thanks!
Sounds like a great time. I miss everyone a lot but who can turn down living in paradis? LOL Grandma is going to Omaha for Thanksgiving and then to Michigan for a month before Christmas. See you all around the 19th of Dec........Hugs to all
Love the pirate costume. He looks great.
I hope you don't mind, but you've been tagged! Check out my blog to see what it's about.
What a cute pirate he was!
Isn't Halloween with kids the funnest?! Well, I've got some bad news, you've been tagged. You'll have to go to my blot to see the details, sorry :)
Post a Comment