The rules of the game should be posted at the beginning of the post. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I am a closet mess freak, yes that is the opposite of neat freak. If you ever look in my purse, jacket pockets you will find half eaten candy or tickets to an event from 2 years ago. One thing that I do that Robb hates is that I wear socks to bed and take them off in the bed in the middle of the night. Well I forget that they are there so sometimes I find 5-6 pairs in the bottom of the bed.
2. I have lost many important items over my life such as 3 rings, 5 jackets, two camera lens caps, the list could go on and on.
3. I never changed my sheets in college once.( Alright, just so you do not think I am totally disgusting;the reason is that I never slept in them because the room was so hot that I slept on top of my comforter, and yes I did wash that!
4. I love to fish! I go bass, bluegill fishing on my parent's lake. I even take the fish off myself.
5. I broke both my wrists in high school at the same time. I had casts on both arms for awhile.
6. I was homecoming queen at my high school. You know that being homecoming queen in high school will get you far in life..Ha Ha!
People I am tagging: Jenny, Whitney, Halee, Robb, Jessie, and Heather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
If you have been tagged twice doesn't that mean you should post 12 habits, etc? Ha Ha
I do not know if the readers could handle 12 of my habits! They only get worse...
Amanda you are in so much trouble!!! Ok, I'll do it, it might take me awhile, but I'll do it....And, I do the same thing with the socks!
I enjoyed the 6 things. I always learn more about you every time I read your blog. I love it!
I never would have pegged you for someone who could tolerate mess! :-)
How did you break your wrists?
I broke my wrists while on a moped that I did not know how to drive!
Post a Comment