Thursday, December 06, 2007

Don't Cry Over Spilled Grapes?


Well Cole is definitely all boy. He loves to spill and destroy things because he wants to see what will happen, you know cause and effect. I went to check my work e-mail downstairs and I hear something coming down the stairs, not a large something which makes you run, but enough to make you raise your eyebrows. Well I came around the corner to see grapes bouncing down the stairs at me and Cole smiling at the top. He had simply opened the fridge and decided that grapes where meant to be thrown down the stairs. I say simply because to a 2 year old it all seemed quite logical. The other day he broke our laptop keyboard for the 2nd time. I asked him if he broke it. He replied "Yeah, I broke it. I beat on it. I make Daddy sad and I make Mommy sad." He is a sweet boy, but he still has his typical toddler moments. And some people wonder what I do with all my time... Guess?

6 comments:

Jordan and Elaine's Family said...

At least he didn't try to make grape juice with all the grapes on the stairs!

Becky said...

Wow, I know exactly what you are experiencing with Isaac. I just put up our Christmas tree and decorated it with the hope that it would survive until Christmas. When I returned to the living room he had pulled the long strand of beads as far as he could. Ugh!
Hey, what's your email address now? And, I don't have your phone number either.

Cherice said...

This was my favorite line, "I say simply because to a 2 year old it all seemed quite logical." Such a funny photo (situation)! Made me smile.

Anonymous said...

I love it and wouldn't expect anything less from him. I can hear him laughing now. Cole, your Aunt Heddie loves you and you crack me up!!

Jessie said...

"I make Daddy sad and I make Mommy sad" At least he's listening to you right? He gets it. What a cutie.

Ally Cat Girl said...

I have to laugh. That story was great! Cole's so cute even when he's naughty!