skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What do you think our baby will be?
We decided that we would find out what the sex of the baby was this time, and after our ultrasound we had the technician put it on a sealed card. We opened it on Christmas Eve with Robb's family. For those of you who do not know, can you tell from our reactions what we found out the sex of our baby will be?
9 comments:
What a great idea! That is so wonderful. Congratulations!
Cindi
A boy!??? Ha ha that is a great picture! CONGRATULATIONS! :)
I'm guessing must be another boy. I'm sure Cole will be excited as well...how fun!
Congrats! How fun. What a cute idea!
That picture is classic! I've had that moment a few times myself. :)
Congrats!
LOL Still laughing. That is the best picture worth a thousand words. Very funny
I love that you took a picture to capture that moment! What a precious keepsake.
This is great!!! What a good picture. You guys always make me laugh.
Does that mean you will be having a boy? They are definitely the best route and such adorable simple creatures with lots of mess potential. Love that picture of you two!
Post a Comment