Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Some funny things that Cole says and does...

Quotes from Cole:
"I love my new blue dressing(dresser)"
"Momma are you going to wear your robot(robe) or your dresser(dress) today?"
Let's name the baby "Silly Silly" or recently his new name for the baby "Lucky Luck"
"I'm starving because my tummy is full"
"I'm warm because I am freezing"
"Momma you have to stop because the light is red" or "Go, Momma, Go the light is Green"
"Momma you did not stop at that red light"(When I turn right on red of course!)
"You better brush your hair so it is not all crazy"
"I slept in my big boy last night"
"Momma, is Daddy at the work today?"
He comes into the bathroom to tell me that "Momma are you done with your bath, well you just tell me once you wash your hair and are done and I will come let you out, Okay?"
At church after the boys pass the sacrament they go to the front to receive their own. Well they all are in rows and taking their piece of bread and Cole says every time "I think they are REALLY hungry!"

Actions from Cole:
He eats the butter from the tub as Robb and I cringe. Well that is one way to fatten him up!
He loves to dance in the living room to music and he makes us dance with him. He gets down low and says "Shake Your Booty!"(See video below)
He tells if we conveniently can not find his show because it is not on right now(wink, wink) that we just have to go "On Demand" and find it.
He pretends everything is a hose(vacuums, old wrapping paper rolls, etc) and he pretends he is getting us wet. He then proceeds to help wipe our faces if we need them dried off.
He likes to play trains,"BIG" trucks, and cars all the time.

We are having a ball and laughing up a storm with all the funny things he says and does.

Sorry it is sideways I can't figure out why the camera shoots it this way.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have some pure talent on your hands! He's adorable(and so is your living room rug by the way :D

Megan said...

I don't know what it is about kids dancing, but it is so funny. I think we as adults just need to let loose more and enjoy life like they do.

Jessie said...

My favorite is the one about your crazy hair! Cole is so cute.

Cindi M said...

Cute kid! You'll be glad later that you have written all those cute sayings out. Thanks for sharing them!

Ally Cat Girl said...

Love the quotes. Kids say the cutest things at that age!