Saturday, January 19, 2008

Christmas Came and Went...


We had a wonderful time at Christmas with Robb's family. We experienced many fun activities such as wood shop, crafts, cooking with Grandma, Christmas music and skits, and of course Chris and Whitney's(Robb sister) beautiful Wedding. We all had so much fun visiting, except for the sickness that passed to everyone. After Cole felt better he had lots of fun with cousins he was glad to meet again! Sam and him pretended to be dogs and played trains for most of the time. We found out the sex of our new baby on Christmas Eve (see other post). Robb's family was very hospitable and we loved spending time with all of them!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love how you do your collage o' photos.

barb said...

how do you do the collage?

Welch Mom said...

I open all the photos I want on Photo shop, then I open a new document, say 10x10. I then size the other photos to the size I want and copy and paste them into the new document. Once in there I use Edit-Transform to change size and position. I also change the Layer-arrange and say bring to back or front depending on where I want it. I save it as a PSD file so that it does not take as long to upload as it would all those photos in high resolution.