
So we had a lot of fun watching Cole at his first concert The Backyardigans. We went with my sister and her husband and my little niece Madison. They were so excited for the concert and talked about it all week. You can see the photo in the car before the concert. We got a Cole a shirt online before the concert so he could wear it there. He loved it so much and did not want to have an intermission or for it to end. He kept shouting out things at the characters to go along with the Tale of the Mighty Knights. It was a fun experience to see a concert through his eyes. Robb and I exchanged glances and laughed many times.
5 comments:
Oh man! I wish I would have known about that. Sariah would have gone nuts. She still loves Backyardigans.
Hey, do you know if Little Einsteins has concerts. That show is Isaac's current obsession. The other day I was listening to something in the car and Isaac called out "I don't want that, want Mozart!" I put on some Chopin as I didn't have anything by Amadeus in the car and it satisfied the car audience until we got home.
Looked like fun! I love going to kids concerts. They just take it all in don't they! We just went to the Wiggles last week and it was a blast. Gwyn was dancing the whole time! Tell your friends Becky & Chris Williams that Little Einsteins are a part of the Disney Live show that is touring right now. We went to that a couple of months ago. Little Einsteins, Poo and Friends, Handy Manny and the Mickey Mouse clubhouse gang are all together. It was so-so. But the kids loved it.
Miles would have loved that! He got the Mighthy Nights video for his birthday, and has watched it many times. :)
I'm so glad that Cole had such a good time!
Wow. This looks great. I have no idea what Noah would do. Probably fall over from excitement.
Post a Comment