
To the sweetest little boy around. Cole was born today at 8:37 a.m. and with that our whole world changed. When he was born his dad held him first and the nurses had to tell him to let mom hold him. They set him on my chest and I just felt so much love for him. Robb exclaimed "Why didn't we do this sooner?" He has always been easy going and so loving. He pats me us on the back when he hugs us and tells us repeatedly that he "So much loves us" and "Always loves us". He has a sweet gentle spirit about him. He has always smiled and loves to laugh with his whole body and his eyes. He has grown to be so big and can do so many things for himself. He counts to 20, says his ABC's, sings and dances, tells us what time it is, and is a great helper around the house. We always hear such wonderful comments from friends and family about how sweet he is and how much they love being around him. I can not believe that he will not be my baby anymore, but he will always be my sweetie boy! We love Cole and cherish everyday that his little smile shows on his face. Happy 3rd Birthday Cole!
3 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Cole! We hope you had such a fun day, and enjoy the wonderful world of being 3!!! We love you to peices Cole!
Happy Birthday Cole!! I cannot believe he is 3! I remember going to your baby shower....
Wow, I can't believe he's 3 already! Happy birthday Cole!
Post a Comment